Why would I need to verify my enrollment?
Companies such as insurance agencies, credit issuers, or housing providers may require you to prove you are a full-time student in order to qualify for some kind of benefit or discount.
How do I obtain my verification?
ACU works with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide proof of enrollment at no charge to you. Enrollment certification data is sent to the Clearinghouse by ACU’s Registrar’s Office two weeks before each semester. Enrollment certifications prior to that time may not show accurate enrollment status. The National Student Clearinghouse website provides:
- A printed Enrollment Certificate which may be sent to any agency which may request this information. This shows only enrollment status (Full Time or Half Time). Grades or GPA information will not be included.
- Information about enrollment verifications that have been sent to businesses or other service providers
- A view of your enrollment history
- A view of deferments sent to lenders
- Lists of prospective lenders
- Links to real time Student Loan Information
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.