Current COVID-19 Information
ACU senior leadership is continually monitoring the rapidly changing global threat posed by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). At ACU, our top priority has been – and will always be – the health, safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
- Physical distancing is required indoors for all unvaccinated individuals.
- Face masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals – except in instructional laboratories where physical distancing is not possible. In addition, our campus will be face mask-optional for guests, including future students and their families.
- Employee and supervisor notification procedures have been established regarding potential or diagnosed positive tests for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- ACU Summer/Fall Plan
- COVID-19 Exposure Response Protocols
- COVID-19 Notification Form
- Face Covering Guidelines
- Guidance for ACU Related Travel
- Guidance for Regular Cleaning and Disinfection of Facilities
- Guidance for ACU Related Meetings and Events
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Funds
- FAQs for ACU Audiences