All Undergraduate Degree Programs
Our eight majors and four minors will provide you with the skill set and creativity needed to solve problems, adapt new technologies, analyze information and manage business accounts and budgets.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Entertainment Technology
- Business Administration Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Digital Entertainment Technology Minor
- Information Technology Minor
Online Undergraduate Degree Programs
Earn your bachelor’s from a top-ranked, Christian university without the need to commute or relocate – all while balancing work, life and family. You’ll stretch intellectually, grow spiritually and advance professionally with an online IT administration or business degree from ACU.
Whether you are studying Digital Design via a Digital Entertainment Technology major or adding a Business Administration minor to improve your business and management acumen, all three of the departments within the College of Business Administration provide a foundational moral compass and relational grounding coupled with the latest in business technology and innovative practice to prepare you for a life of purpose and influence.
Including bachelor’s and master’s programs, the Department of Accounting and Finance prepares students to make an impact in the business world.
The Department of Management Sciences is home to undergraduate programs in marketing, business management and information systems.
The School of Information Technology and Computing provides a high-quality, faith-informed education that prepares graduates to make a positive impact in the ever-changing high-tech arena. Our ABET-accredited curriculum integrates industry recommendations and current trends to ensure students graduate with the necessary skills to pursue their career of choice in the technology field. Through internships, part-time employment and access to industry professionals, we equip our students with hands-on knowledge and experience with the latest technological advances.