Undergraduate Degree Programs
When you earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree from the College of Arts and Sciences, you learn from a Christian perspective, imagine across the disciplines and build the foundational skills that serve you in any career.
- Associate of Arts in Architecture
- B.S./B.A. in Biochemistry
- B.S./B.A. in Biology
- B.S./B.A. in Communication
- B.S./B.A. in Criminal Justice
- B.S./B.A. in Journalism
- B.S./B.A. in Mathematics
- B.S./B.A. in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Music/Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising/Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design and Advertising
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Multimedia
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology
All Undergraduate Minors
Undergraduate minors in the College of Arts and Sciences free you to take your talents and passions farther into new fields and disciplines.
- Advertising/Public Relations Minor
- Aging Studies Minor
- Agricultural Sciences Minor
- Art Minor
- Art Therapy Minor
- Biology Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Communication Minor
- Criminal Justice Minor
- Engineering Science Minor
- English Minor
- Environmental Sciences Minor
- European Cultural Studies Minor (ECS)
- Film Minor
- Gender and Multicultural Studies Minor (GMCS)
- German Minor
- Global Studies Minor (GLST)
- Graphic Design Minor
- History Minor (HIST)
- Interior Design Minor
- Journalism Minor
- Leadership Studies Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Multimedia Minor
- Music Minor
- Peace and Social Justice Studies Minor
- Physics Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Professional Writing Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Public Service Minor
- Sociology Minor
- Spanish Minor
- Theatre Minor
Online Undergraduate Degree Programs
Earn your bachelor’s degree online without the need to commute or relocate. As an ACU Online student, you will be a part of a vibrant community ready to impact the world for Christ.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Online)
Every student at ACU, regardless of major, learns from the faculty of the College of Arts and Sciences through general education curriculum courses. That means you’ll expand your skill set across diverse disciplines and develop foundational skills in communication and critical thinking that every employer seeks.
The Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences prepares you for a life of continual growth through the Christian stewardship of sustainable agricultural and environmental systems.
The Department of Art and Design understands the power of art and design to make the world more beautiful, more livable and more pleasing to our Creator. It equips and empowers passionate Christian artists to use their talent and imagination to mirror the expressive act of creation.
The Department of Biology offers a powerful base of scientific knowledge that shapes how we see, understand and engage with the natural world.
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry prepares you with a powerful scientific foundation and a passionately Christian worldview that empowers your teaching, research and leadership in academic and industrial settings.
The Department of Communication and Sociology prepares you to communicate skillfully, think critically, conduct groundbreaking research and lead purposefully through a breadth of careers.
The Department of Engineering and Physics offers a deep understanding of the physical world through theory, application, analysis and practical design.
The Department of History and Global Studies engages the complexities and lessons of the past to enlighten your understanding of the present and your insight into the future.
The Department of Journalism and Mass Communication prepares you to become an exceptional, ethical and agile communicator in a rapidly changing media environment.
The Department of Language and Literature invites the study of the world’s languages and stories to deepen our understanding of the world, and of each other, as is central to our calling as people of faith.
The Department of Mathematics prepares you for lifelong growth as a scholar and explorer of math, developing in you the critical and analytical skills to teach, lead and solve real-world problems that, in turn, enrich the lives of others.
The Department of Music prepares outstanding musicians and leaders who reflect and celebrate God's creative presence in our lives and art.
The Department of Political Science and Criminal Justice offers a powerful understanding of domestic and international politics, along with criminal justice theory and practice.
The Department of Psychology interprets the nature and needs of humankind through a biblical perspective, offering a deep understanding of human behavior and mental processes.
The Department of Theatre offers a life-changing, studio-intensive program rooted in Christian values that prepares you for continual growth and meaningful change through your theatre craft.