In order to get paid for any position, an I9, W4 and direct deposit form must be filled out in the Human Resources office (Ad Building, Room 213), on the first day of employment.
To benefit our employees, Direct Deposit is ACU’s preferred method of payroll delivery. You can easily set up or change your Direct Deposit information by following these instructions.
For more specific pay dates, please view our payroll calendars.
- Exempt Employees
- Exempt employees are paid monthly on the first of every month, except in December. The January 1 paycheck, will always be paid on December 31.
- Exempt staff must report their exception time (time not worked due to vacation, holiday, sick, etc.) via Banner Web Time Entry Leave Report.
- Faculty must report any absences of more than five consecutive days for record keeping required by the Provost Office and Human Resources.
- Exempt staff are paid on the first of the month. If a payday is Saturday, Sunday, or a banking holiday, you will be paid on the previous business day.
- Exempt pay period runs from the 20 -19 each month.
- Nonexempt/ Student Employees
- Nonexempt/Student employees are paid on the 15 and 29 of every month (semi monthly.) If a payday is Saturday, Sunday, or a banking holiday, you will be paid on the previous business day.
- Nonexempt/Student employees must report their time via Banner Web Time Entry Time Sheet.
- Nonexempt/Student pay period runs from the 16-29 and the 30-15 each month.
For questions or help on entering time, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 2359