What is my advising release code? How do I get it?

Your advising release code is an access code that allows you to register for classes on Banner Web. You must get your advising release code from your academic advisor, and depending on your department and classification, it may require an individual meeting with your advisor. All Freshmen and Sophomores are required to meet with their advisor before receiving their release All code. 

Will my advising release code from last semester still work this semester?

No, the advising release code changes every registration period. This encourages communication between advisors and students, for the purpose of consistent tracking of the students' degree plans in order to keep them on track for graduation.

My advising release code won't work. What should I do?

Verify your advising release code with your advisor. 

How do I change my major?

Complete a "Change of Program" form, which can be found in the Centralized Advising Offices (3rd floor of the Brown Library). Your current and new advisor will need to sign the form.

How can I find out who my advisor is?

Students' advisors are assigned by major. Click here to find the advisor for your major. Advisors are experts in specific major degree plans and work diligently to ensure a student is on the best path to degree completion. Your advisor is here to support you throughout your entire ACU journey. Life will happen, and your advisor will walk along side you during tough times and celebrate with you in good times. Your advisor is your advocate and they want you to be a successful college student and alumni.

Where can I find the graduation requirements for my degree?

Degree plans for each major are available in the catalog of the year you entered ACU
and on the web: Degree Plans

What is my catalog year?

The year you entered ACU.

What if I can't log on to my.ACU?

Call Team55 at 325-674-5555, and ask them to reset your password.