Forms for Faculty and Advisor use only may be found at the Registrar's Faculty and Advisors Forms page.

Form Name    Description
Application for
  This form is for former ACU students who would like to return to the university.

Certification of
Enrollment Form
This link goes to an instruction page for enrollment verification.

Change of
Program Form
This form is designed for current students to change a major, minor, or concentration. The form must be completely filled out (including all appropriate signatures) and turned in to the Registrar's Office.

Course Audit Form

This is a form for students who wish to audit a course. Signatures are required from both the instructor of the course and the chair of the department in which the course is taught. The form should be completed within the first two weeks of a long semester and turned in to the Registrar's Office.

Diploma Reorder Form

Complete and submit this online form to reorder a lost or damaged diploma.  The cost for a new diploma is $25.00. 
Dual Credit Application   Learn more about taking dual credit courses at ACU.

Education Information Release Form
This form allows a student to change designees for release of the education record.

Late Add Petition
This form is for students who need to add a class after the end of the add-drop period during a semester. The completed form should be submitted to the Registrar's Office. A $10 late add fee is charged to students who add a class; a $50 late registration fee is charged to students who register after the end of the add/drop period.

Petition to take a course Credit/Non-Credit
Students may choose the Credit/Non-Credit option for courses that are not required in the university core, their major, or minor. This option must be declared within the first two weeks of the Fall/Spring term or the first two days of the Summer term.

Petition to Take a
Course Pass/Fail
Students may choose the Pass/Fail option for PEAC activity courses, except for PEAC 100. This option must be declared within the first two weeks of the Fall/Spring term or the first two days of the Summer term.

Petition to Receive Foreign Language Credit
This form is for students who have completed a foreign language course at ACU after placing into it via the WebCAPE Placement Test. Upon receiving a grade of B or higher in that course, a student may complete this form to receive credit for the lower-level courses skipped. A $50 posting fee will be charged for each course.

Special Student Application
This form is for persons who wish to take classes at ACU as non-degree seeking students. Students from Hardin-Simmons University and McMurry University also need to fill out this application as part of the Abilene Intercollege Agreement. The application should be submitted to the Registrar's Office.

Transcript Request

This form is for current students or alumni who wish to request a transcript.  The form is completed on-line, printed, signed and delivered to the Registrar's Office in person, by fax, or by mail. 

Veterans Information Sheet   This is an online form designed to allow current ACU veteran students the opportunity to update information and request filing for VA benefits each semester. For veterans who are first-time ACU students, the form is a request for a new file to be created by ACU for future filings.

Withdrawal From Class Form
Students may complete this form in order to be withdrawn from a class. A $10 fee will be charged to the student’s account for each withdrawal. The last day for students to withdraw from a course is Friday of the 12th week of a long term.

Many of the forms above are in a PDF format, which requires the free software Adobe Reader to view.  If you are having difficulties reading these forms, download the latest version of Adobe Reader and follow the installation instructions provided.  Download Adobe Reader.

The following forms are not available online and must be picked up in the Depot or the Registrar's Office:

  • Name and Address Data Changes
  • Intercollegiate Enrollment Form
  • Request for Academic Exception