Requesting an Authorization Agreement with an external IRB

If you are collaborating on a project with faculty from another institution and wish for IRB approval from a single institution (either ACU or the other institution), please contact the ORSP Office. Such an agreement requires approval from an authorized individual at each institution.

Authorization Agreement