Student Employment

How to get a Student Job at ACU:

Do you need a job? Student employees are hired independently through each department/office. View the current listings for on-campus student employment

Necessary Documentation for On-Campus Employment:

In order to work on campus, you must fill out a government Form I-9 (eligibility for employment) by the end of the day on your first day of work. In order to complete the Form I-9, you must have acceptable identification documents with you to show your identity and authorization to work. View acceptable I-9 documents.

An example would be the following:

Document to Establish Identity:

  • Valid Driver's License
  • Unexpired U.S. Passport
  • School Photo ID

Document to Establish Employment Authorization:

  • Original Social Security Card (cannot accept copies or facsimiles)
  • Unexpired U.S. Passport
  • Original Birth Certificate (or certified copy)

This paperwork must be completed by 5 p.m. on your first day of work, and is required for you to get paid. Your paperwork must be completed in the Human Resources Office in room 213 of the Hardin Administration Building, office hours are Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

ACU pays students through direct deposit, which can be set up in the Human Resources office (Ad Building, room 213).

For More Information:
Phone: 325-674-2359 or toll free 866-330-7607