In partnership with the Siburt Institute, The ACU Foundation offers a variety of 30-45 minute estate and financial planning seminars to churches, free of charge. Topics include:
· Estate Planning Mistakes – Common mistakes made by families.
· My First Will – Writing down your intentions for the first time.
· Legacy – How do I leave behind my valuables and my values?
· Strategic Philanthropy – Making the most of your donation dollar.
· Wills Plus – Essential Documents needed in addition to your will.
If you think one (or more) of these seminars might be helpful to a group at your church or would like more information, please contact The ACU Foundation at email@example.com or 1-800-979-1906. From a Saturday or Sunday afternoon workshop to teaching one of your established weekday or Wednesday night classes – a representative(s) from The Foundation would be happy to travel to your congregation and to fit into your schedule – wherever it works best for you.
" We believe that planning is an act of love and Christian stewardship. Having your affairs in order and your wishes clearly outlined offers peace of mind to you and to your loved ones." - The ACU Foundation
Right Click to Edit