Williams Performing Arts Center
The 92,000-square-foot WPAC is one of the largest building on campus and one of the top performance venues among colleges and universities in the Southwest. It was part of the $100 million "To Lead and To Serve" campaign that raised more than $114 million for ACU. Designed to be the home of ACU's departments of music and theatre, it includes:
Lewis and Jerry Fulks Theatre
The 325-seat Lewis and Jerry Fulks Theatre, a thrust-stage facility designed to the theatre department's specifications with the help of acoustical and theatre consultants.
Clara and James Culp Theatre
The Clara and James Culp Theatre is a multi-form facility designed to allow multiple stage/audience configurations. The only physical restrictions for performances in this black box space are the location of the walls, ceiling, and floor.
Established in 1929, Sewell Theatre on campus was the home of the ACU Dinner Theatre for many years. Sewell now functions as home base for scenic design and construction, as well as costumes and properties.
Additional Features of the Williams Performing Arts Center