ACU’s College of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB), the highest accreditation body for schools of business.
- Of the more than 2,000 institutions in the world offering business degrees, only 5% have earned AACSB accreditation.
- ACU’s College of Business is one of two business programs affiliated with the Churches of Christ that is AACSB accredited.
- ACU’s College of Business is one of seven programs among more than 100 institutions in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) that has achieved this level of academic distinction.
- Of the 40+ private schools of business in the state of Texas, ACU is one of only nine achieving this accreditation.
Why is this accreditation important?
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals