Steps to Graduation
Follow these steps to a hassle-free graduation:
- Each semester run your own Degree Evaluation.
- Fill out the Application for Graduation when you are less than a year away from graduation.
- Complete all CLEP testing and incomplete grades (IP or I) before your final semester. Remember, you cannot participate in Commencement if you have an incomplete grade. Contact your advisor if you have any questions regarding completing IP or I grades.
- Submit transcripts for courses taken at other colleges before your final semester. Be sure to send the transcripts to the Registrar’s Office.
- Meet with your advisor before registering for your final semester.
- Notify your advisor and the Registrar’s Office of any changes made to your graduation date.
- Complete mandatory exit interviews for Student Financial Services. Information can be found on the right side of your Wildcat Central tab on MyACU. Make sure to resolve any outstanding balance.
- Pick up your gown, mortarboard, tassel, and gown for your escort in The Campus Store the week before graduation.
- Attend Commencement Rehearsal.
Find the latest commencement ceremony information
All students completing their degree in December 2021 will participate in one Commencement ceremony on Friday, December 10 at the Coliseum at the Expo Center of Taylor County at 7:30 p.m.. Please use the “Learn More” button to see the schedule and important details regarding the ceremony.