Your Steps to NSO
- Submit Your Deposit. Your Enrollment Deposit must be submitted before you can register for NSO.
- Register for Online Orientation. During NSO Online, you will set your foundation as a part of the Wildcat family, discover housing and connect with resources that set you up for success. This portion of NSO is required for all incoming students.
- Save the date. Friday, January 7th, will be the date for our spring semester welcome and orientation event.
New Student Reminders
Please make sure you take care of the following items when you arrive to campus:
- Parking on Campus: If you are bringing a car with you to campus, please complete this Student Vehicle Registration Form. You will be able to pick up your parking permit in the Campus Center at the service desk near the entrance to the Bean.
- Textbooks: Students can use their student account to purchase textbooks and school supplies through The Campus Store (both in store and online). Please visit acu.bncollege.com to order books for in-store pick up.
- Student ID: All students are required to have an ACU student ID. Submit your own photo online at acu.edu/myID. You will need your ID to swipe into your residence hall and access your meal plan. You can pick up your ID during move-in.
Placement testing is available during orientation and is required for specific majors. Students can also take placement tests online. Register for a placement test. If you have any questions about placement testing, please contact the ACU Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-674-2548.
Follow ACU Admissions on social media
- Meningitis Vaccine Due – before December 31, 2021
- Spring Financial Settlement – Jan. 5, 2022
- Move-In – Jan. 7, 2022
- 1st Day of Classes – Jan. 10, 2022
- The University will be closed beginning Dec 24, 2021 and reopen Jan 3, 2022.