Doctor of Nursing Practice
- 100% online program with no travel or residency requirements—students are able to perform all of their clinical hours within their community.
- Complete your doctorate in just 26 months, while you continue your present work.
- Grow as a clinician and leader in the profession by having your own faculty mentor/advisor to guide you through your curriculum and practicum.
- Embrace your faith in an online learning community with professors and classmates.
Our Doctor of Nursing Practice is designed to further develop your clinical and leadership skills as a medical professional through a combination of online learning and practical application in the workplace. Students have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership to proactively develop, implement, and evaluate ethical healthcare policies at all levels. By earning your degree, you’ll encourage your own career development while helping guide and support colleagues in their own journey in the healthcare profession.
Master of Health Administration
- Curriculum informed by the five competency domains of the Healthcare Leadership Alliance:communication and relationship management, professionalism, leadership, knowledge of the healthcare system, and business skills and knowledge.
- In just 28 months, this 100% online MHA program will prepare you for a leadership role within the growing healthcare sector.
- Be part of a Christ-centered online community with professors and classmates.
Our Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) program prepares you to inspire excellence, attain a shared vision, and achieve strategic goals as an effective healthcare leader. By applying principles of business and faith to your role within the healthcare industry, you can more ably establish and maintain key relationships as you ethically align personal and organizational conduct.