The Division of Marketing and Strategic Communications manages and promotes the ACU brand worldwide. Our professional team communicates key messages to internal and external stakeholders to advance the university’s mission through innovative approaches and creative solutions.
We bring to life the achievements of our students, faculty, staff and alumni by aligning communications with the university’s strategic priorities to enhance our national reputation. In addition to being thought leaders, we provide guidelines and best practices, brand identity standards, media and public relations, marketing support, design services, web templates, digital analytics, photography and broadcast production.
As stewards of the university’s brand, we offer the knowledge and framework for how you can best communicate with your audiences to accomplish your goals.
- Brand strategy and management, including logos and licensing
- Broadcast production (video and audio)
- Digital analytics and outcomes
- Event support
- Graphic design
- Marketing and advertising
- Media and public relations
- Signage and environmental graphics, including wayfinding, historical and donor recognition
- Strategic marketing consultation
- Social media
- Writing and editing