Grow Both Professionally and Spiritually.
DCCCD tuition benefit.
As an employee of Dallas County Community College District you are eligible for a 10% reduction on tuition across all ACU online programs. Additionally, our standard $50 application fee will be waived when you apply. Because tuition varies by program, you should connect with an advisor to discuss tuition and the resources available to you to fund your education.
Be a part of our online community.
If time has been the only thing standing between you and your dream of pursuing your degree, then ACU Online may be right for you. Study on your schedule with one of our 17 online degree programs designed for working professionals. An online education gives you the flexibility to work independently, but, at ACU, you’re not alone: You will have support from and interaction with your instructors, peers and advisors.
Wondering if an online education is right for you? Contact us today, and we’ll show you how ACU can help you reach your professional goals without sacrificing time away from family and work obligations
ACU Online Programs
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Arts in Conflict Management and Resolution
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Business Administration - 5 Concentrations
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Education in Higher Education - 2 concentrations
- Master of Education in Instruction and Learning - 2 Concentrations
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - 4 Concentrations
- Master of Science in Management - 5 Concentrations
- Master of Science in Organizational Development
- Certificate in Business Analytics
- Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution
- Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution for Church Leaders
- Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution for Educators
- Certificate in Healthcare Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Certificate in Medical Family Therapy
Duncum Center Solution Training
Training and Development