Grow Both Professionally and Spiritually.
Learn more about our inclusively Christian approach to higher education.
Founded in 1906, Abilene Christian University is a private, non-profit university affiliated with Churches of Christ and committed to transformative, energized learning. Supported by a faculty of Christian scholars, we prepare undergraduate and graduate students for service and leadership in their personal and professional lives.
Today, ACU also offers the same quality, rigorous education in our online graduate programs, specifically designed for the working adult.
Further your education at a nationally recognized Christian university while balancing the demands of work, life, and your community. With our online master and doctoral programs, you’ll focus on one class at a time during six- or seven-week sessions. And even though you might be somewhere else geographically, as an ACU online student, you are part of a vibrant, virtual, Christ-centered community.
Crescent Medical Center tuition benefit.
As an employee of Crescent Medical Center you are eligible for a 10% reduction on tuition across all ACU online programs. Additionally, our standard $50 application fee will be waived when you apply. Because tuition varies by program, you should connect with an advisor to discuss tuition and the resources available to you to fund your education.
Be a part of our online community.
If time has been the only thing standing between you and your dream of pursuing graduate school, then ACU Online may be right for you. Study on your schedule with one of our 12+ online degree programs designed for working professionals. An online education gives you the flexibility to work independently, but, at ACU, you’re not alone: You will have support from and interaction with your instructors, peers and advisors.
Wondering if an online education is right for you? Contact us today, and we’ll show you how ACU can help you reach your professional goals without sacrificing time away from family and work obligations
Training and Development
- Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution
- Certificate in Enrollment Management
- Certificate in Medical Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Conflict Management and Resolution
- Masters of Arts in Corporate Communication
- Master of Business Administration - 5 Concentrations
- Master of Education in Higher Education - 2 Concentrations
- Master of Education in Instruction and Learning - 2 Concentrations
- Master of Healthcare Administration - 3 Concentrations
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - 4 Concentrations
- Master of Science in Management - 5 Concentrations
- Master of Science in Organizational Development