Center For International Education at ACU will provide immigration information and advice related to F-1 and J-1 students and scholars at ACU. Please contact an immigration attorney for advice or information regarding other non-immigrant categories.International Students and Visiting ScholarsInternational Students and Visiting Scholars
Some ACU policies may vary with other schools and universities. Each student is responsible to understand and follow the immigration information given to them by their sponsoring institution and the Department of Homeland Security. Advice for each student depends on his or her particular situation. The best way to receive accurate information as an international student at ACU is to speak with an advisor from ACU about your situation. U.S. immigration regulations are subject to change at any time.
The immigration information in this website is general and is intended for current and prospective students and scholars of Abilene Christian University. It should not be taken as legal advice. Please contact an immigration attorney if legal advice is needed.
- International students applying for immigration documents will need to submit financial documents that meet the required financial document policy.
- International students transferring from other U.S. high schools and universities can consult the F-1 Transfer-In Instructions and Request Form.
- International students applying for an F-1 or J-1 visa to attend ACU can consult the "10 Points to Remember When Applying for a Non-Immigrant Visa" as well as the addendum for "Why did you choose ACU?"
- Learn more about International student information regarding the mandatory health insurance policy and the outline of policy terms found in the GeoBlue Student Member Guide.
- In order to facilitate a student’s entry into the U.S. as a J-1 Exchange Visitor Student, please complete this form.