Are you ready for the challenge?
While earning a BBA Management degree, you will receive broad-based education and experience in a variety of business- and technology-related subjects, allowing you to specialize in one of four concentration areas. You’ll also develop critical thinking, leadership and communication skills that will help you grow in your career, whether you want to work in that concentration or pursue advanced studies in the field.
Complete the form to learn more about earning a degree.
Why study management at ACU?
The Management BBA program will enhance your educational experience through exciting hands-on learning experiences including business-focused study abroad trips and student-run business opportunities. These experiential learning opportunities will broaden your competencies in areas of entrepreneurship, human resource management, leadership and technology.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
These are the important details you will need to keep in mind as you prepare your application and degree plan.
Business Process Management
Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy
Human Resource Management
University Requirements: 56 credit hours + Major Requirements: 63 credit hours (Choice of 4 tracks) + Electives: 9 credit hours = Total Required: 128 credit hours*
*Based on track selection
Leadership in Organizations
Employee and Labor Relations
Launching the Venture
Early Action: Nov. 1
Regular: Feb. 1
National Candidates: May 1
Experiential Learning Opportunities
Experiential learning brings the classroom to life through immersive, real-world opportunities. Students participate to build their resumes, learn about career opportunities, and build critical skills for success in the marketplace. ACU’s College of Business and Technology offers numerous diverse and relevant learning opportunities including:
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Learn more about HR management at the Texas SHRM student leadership conference, the HR Southwest Conference and field trips to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Join our award-winning CEO chapter and discover how you can be a part of unique entrepreneurial activities such as CEO Chapel Speakers Series, alumni entrepreneur networking events, spring break service trips and opportunities for leadership among your peers.
- Join a worldwide community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better, more sustainable world.
- Venture Out
- As a business student, one of your first experiences will be an exciting team-based business simulation to learn firsthand the ins and outs of bringing a product to market.
What can you do after graduation?
- Training and Development Manager
- General Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Employee Relations
- Employee Compensation
- Administrative Service Manager
- Emergency Management Director
- Executive Director
- Operations or Production Management
ACU’s College of Business Administration educates business and technology professionals for Christian service and leadership throughout the world. The college offers AACSB- and ABET-accredited programs, including nine undergraduate business and technology majors, four minors, a Master of Accountancy and two online graduate programs (an MBA and a Master of Science in Management). The college includes two centers (Griggs Center for Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy and Lytle Center for Faith and Leadership) and three academic units (Accounting and Finance Department, Management Sciences Department and School of Information Technology and Computing), in addition to our partnership with ACU Dallas to deliver online business education.