Steps to enroll:
- Complete an Application for Admission. Submit your official transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions: ACU Box 29000, Abilene, Texas 79699-9000
- Students who have completed fewer than 24 transferable hours will also submit the following items:
- High school transcript or GED diploma to the Office of Admissions.
- ACT/SAT scores to the Office of Admissions. Our ACT school code is 4050 and our SAT code is 6001.
- Upon being granted admission, you will be given access to your myACU account, where you can pay your $350 enrollment deposit, submit your housing preference (if applicable) and select a meal plan. *First-semester transfer students applying for the Spring semester can still complete their transfer application, but will not be able to submit an official transcript until they have completed a full semester in college. If provisionally admitted, students must submit their official transcript showing a 2.5 or higher GPA to confirm their admittance. Since it may take a few weeks for us to receive an official transcript, we will accept unofficial grade reports, printed off the institution's website, to make our final decision. Students still need to submit official transcripts before the first day of class.
- Submit final high school transcript.
- Submit all final college transcripts.
- Submit student immunization form. All students enrolling at ACU must show documentation of their meningitis vaccination, taken within the last five years.