If you've already been admitted, congratulations! Learn more about the next steps in the admissions process by clicking on the links below to discover more about becoming an ACU Wildcat.
If you've not yet been admitted, you should know that domestic first-time freshmen applying for Summer or Fall 2017 are notified of their admissions status according to the deadline under which they applied for admission (Regular admission notification: February 1).
Freshmen enrolling for a Spring term, transfer students and international students are admitted on a rolling basis throughout the semester.
- Estimate the Cost. Read through tuition and fees, housing, and a meal plan selections, and other costs for entering freshman.
- Your ACU Award. Learn more about awards and understanding your financial aid award letter.
- Financial Settlement. How to pay your bill, steps to enroll in a Wildcat Pay Plan, and how to request a credit refund.
- Loan Basics. From accepting loans, comparison chart, and requirements of the various loan types available for students and/or parents.
- Connect with the Experts. We're here to help! Schedule a call with a financial aid advisor, or read from these helpful FAQs.