About the application process:
ACU has a deadline-based admissions process for first-time domestic freshmen entering ACU in the summer or fall. Freshmen entering in a spring semester, transfer students and international students are admitted on a rolling basis throughout the semester. Complete your application and admissions file by following these steps:
- Complete an Application for Admission. There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee ($35 before November).
- Send your official high school and/or college transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions: ACU Box 29000, Abilene, TX 79699-9000.
- Request your ACT and/or SAT scores be sent to ACU. ACT and/or SAT writing score is recommended.
- Once we receive the above items, you will be considered for admission to ACU. You will be notified of your admissions status according to when your application was completed.
- Should you be granted admission, you will be given access to confirm your admission, pay your enrollment deposit, submit your Housing Preference Form (if applicable) and choose your meal plan online.
Ready to apply? Start Your Application
Freshman Admissions Deadlines:
- Early Action Deadline: November 1
Reduced application fee of $35, nonbinding notification on or before November 15.
- Regular Deadline: February 1
Students wanting to include their fall semester grades will receive notification by February 15. Applications received after February 15 will be considered on a space-available basis.
- National Candidates Reply Date: May 1
If you are admitted and decide to attend Abilene Christian University, this is the date your enrollment deposit and Intent to Enroll form are due. However, you may submit them at any time after admission has been granted, and we encourage you to do so quickly before space fills up.