Information Technology requires that students abide by a set of policies while using the campus technical facilities. This is a short list of a few of the policies that affect students directly. Please be aware of these guidelines before using on-campus computer equipment or technological services.
- Responsible Use of Information and Technology Resources
- You are not allowed to connect wireless access points or routers to the network.
- You should not download/share copyrighted data using a Peer-to-Peer client.
- Your computer's name must be set to your ACU username.
- You are required to have up-to-date virus protection.
- The following is a full list of ACU's technology polices.