The 2009 Connected Summit brought together more than 400 participants representing 64 forward-thinking college and universities, more than two dozen K-12 school districts, and 26 corporations from around the world.
The purchasing influence of the 2011 event is projected to reach 3.5 million students, creating exceptional marketing opportunities for companies targeting the digital education market. Corporate marketing opportunities include these:
- Exhibit Booths
- Track Sponsorships (Research, Media & Mobility, The Future of Books, Infrastructure & Logistics, Teaching & Learning, K-12 Education, or Campus Spotlights)
- Connected Talks Sponsorships (brief, back-to-back keynote-level presentations, offering three focuses: Learning, Books, or Integration of Teaching and Books)
- Meal & Break Sponsorships
- Badge / Lanyard Sponsorships
- Product Giveaways
- Program Ads
- Advertising in the Special Edition of ACU’s student newspaper, The Optimist
Marketing opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact Liz Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-722-6030 for more information.
The State of Mobile Learning
Subscribe to Updates
Join our email list to receive notifications about upcoming ACU Connected events.