ACU has Upgraded the "Files" Storage System
ACU has recently upgraded the "Files" system to give the user more funtionality. You will find a new drag and drop method of uploading files, subscriptions that will email you if files are updated or changed, Bookmarks of other shared folders, ability to track versions, and much more!
Listed below are some answers to the important questions you may have:
- What is "Files"?
- How do I access "Files"?
- How do I use the dropbox?
- How do I share files?
- How do I open a document?
- How do I edit a document?
- How do I upload a new file to my account?
- Is there a way for me to find out every time someone edits a certain file?
- How do I create my own personal web page?
Contact the Helpdesk
Check Status of Systems
Register Network Device
If you need to register a network device (ie. Apple TV, Xbox, Playstation, BluRay Player, etc.), visit the Network Device Registration page.