After you have opted into the new system we will help to provide you with information on how to get your email moved over. This site is designed to direct you to the specific set of instructions that you need. Start by selecting your operating system below.
These instructional videos have been prepared for Webmail users and for the select group of email clients that ACU supports. If you use an unsupported application you will be provided with the basic information needed to get yourself setup.
If you have any questions visit our Gmail FAQ page to search for answers. Keep in mind that moving your email over will take time. Make sure that you have planned ahead so that you can complete the setup process.
If I haven't opted into Gmail what should I be doing?
- You can opt in my logging into myACU and clicking on the Webmail tab. All you have to do is follow the simple three setup process.
- Spring Clean Your Email - Spend time cleaning up your old email and get rid of messages that you don't need anymore.
- Learn how the new system will look and feel by taking the Gmail Tour.
- Faculty/Staff - Check out the training schedules to sign up for a class that will help you prepare for G-Day.
- If you have more questions about the transition to this new email system please visit our Gmail FAQ page.
Check Status of Systems