About the Siburt Institute for Church Ministry
The mission of the Siburt Institute for Church Ministry is to promote constructive and collaborative relationships between ACU and churches. The Siburt Institute for Christian Ministry helps equip churches to meet today and tomorrow’s challenges by connecting them to ACU’s many resources and by responding to their needs. It serves as a responsive link between ACU and churches by providing information, research, resources and services to churches and in responding to the needs, requests and inquiries from church leaders, ministers and teachers.
Dr. Carson Reed is Vice President for Church Relations and Executive Director for Siburt Institute. Dr. Reed joined the ACU faculty in 2012 after a 30-year career in congregational ministry in Tennessee, Oklahoma, Indiana and Georgia. He teaches ministry courses in the Graduate School of Theology and directs the Doctor of Ministry program.
Dr. Reed works closely with the Executive Team, which includes:
- Randy Harris, Bible instructor and spiritual director of the College of Biblical Studies and the Siburt Institute.
- Karissa Herchenroeder, assistant director of the Doctor of Ministry program and College of Biblical Studies continuing education programs.
- Curtis King, coordinator of the Siburt Institute.
- Dr. Royce Money, chancellor and founding director of the Siburt Institute.
- Robert Oglesby, Jr., Bible instructor and director of the Center for Youth and Family Ministry.
Subscribe to News
Sign up to receive email updates from the Office of Church Relations or the College of Biblical Studies.
Watch Affordable Care Act Webinar and Follow-Up Discussion
Learn more about the impact of the Affordable Care Act on ministers with valuable information from the experts.
Search Ministry Jobs
Looking for a minister or a ministry job? MinistryLink is a service for churches to search for ministers and for ministers to search for ministry positions.
Ministers Salary Survey