Art students win in DSVC competitionPosted April 10, 2013
Students from the ACU Department of Art & Design recently competed and won several awards in the 9th annual Dallas Society of Visual Communication (DSVC) Student Competition. Six students from ACU won 11 prizes in the contest, which is the sole national creative competition and conference open only to students. Winners received more than $100,000 total in scholarships and awards.
The winners' work will be displayed at the National Student Show and Conference, April 12-13 in Dallas.
Below are the winners from ACU and the titles of their entries.
- Leanne Kawahigashi, Food Allergies Around the World
- David Singer, Mallory Ming, Zach Guerra, Chase Martin and Evan Marks, Maze Meal Replacement
- David Singer, Personal Identity
- David Singer, Civil War Infographic
- Blake Watts, Avett Brothers Poster
- Amy Beth Castleberry, Coldplay
- Blake Watts, Cafe Racer Poster
- Chelsey Tatum, How To Repair Your Broken Nintendo
- David Singer, Tanlines
- Leanne Kawahigashi, Mimicking Birds
- Mallory Ming, Haute Sausage Interactive Design
ACU in Dallas
ACU is expanding its presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex with a new campus and several new graduate programs.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU