Master of Science in Information Technology Leadership
Champion the ethical use of data, technology and information at your organization.
Our online Master of Science in Information Technology Leadership (MSITL) will equip you to become a more effective leader of IT operations within your current organization or many other industries. As a student in this master’s-level IT management program, you can define your professional career path by specializing in growth areas such as analytics and security. ACU’s online MSITL program allows those in technical fields to strengthen their leadership abilities while also prompting those in business fields to increase their technical expertise.
As a student in ACU’s online MSITL program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable multidisciplinary experience and insight as a technology professional, you continue your present work;
- Apply innovative approaches with technology to improve organizational processes and outcomes to support information systems;
- Design effective communication and collaborative practices across functional, organizational and geographic boundaries ; and
- Make decisions informed by values and goals that are consistent with relevant laws and Christian principles.
- Application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee ($50).
- Official transcript delivered securely from the regionally accredited college or university that awarded the baccalaureate degree to the applicant.
- A 3.0 or better cumulative undergraduate GPA. Provisional admission may be given to students with a 2.5-2.99 cumulative undergraduate GPA, with full admission granted after successful completion of three courses with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Course prerequisites for admission to the program include programming, databases, and networking. A prerequisite bootcamp is available which would satisfy any missing prerequisites.
- Purpose statement addressing your career goals and fit with the program, including the Christian identity of the university and program.
- Current professional work experience for application of program knowledge (including a minimum of one year of full-time work experience before entering the program).
- Resume or CV.