Why a Master of Education at ACU?
- The M.Ed. program at ACU is unique in that it is focused on preparing graduates to take on leadership roles in a variety of educational settings from a Christian perspective.
- All coursework can be completed online, allowing students to complete the program without taking time away from work.
- Students receive individual attention from distinguished faculty members and are challenged through a rigorous graduate curriculum and innovative teaching concepts.
- ACU's M.Ed. program utilizes the nationally recognized ISLLC standards, which prepares students for leadership opportunities on a national level.
- Graduates of ACU's M.Ed. program have a 90 percent or greater pass rate on the principal and superintendent certification exams.
For assistance deciding which program is right for you, request information, or speak with an enrollment advisor by calling 855-219-7300. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.