- About COBA
- Faculty & Staff
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Accountancy
- Student Opportunities
- COBA Events
- COBA Stats and Facts
- Faculty Resources
- Contact Us
Through participation in COBA's numerous student organizations and outside-the-classroom learning experiences, you will gain these skills and experiences that place you ahead of your peers:
- A greater perspective on Christian business and life management.
- Wisdom from Christian faculty and leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship and recommendations that will give you a competitive advantage in your job search
- Hands-on application of practical business skills to real projects
- A stronger foundation to provide Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
"Upon graduation, I felt prepared for anything because I took every opportunity to grow in the College of Business."
-Sylvia Tucker ('10)
Accounting & Finance major
Distinguished Speakers Series
We're excited to host Brett Biggs, executive vice president and chief financial officer for Walmart, as COBA’s Fall 2016 Distinguished Speaker.
Join us on October 25 for the Distinguished Speaker Series luncheon beginning at 11:45 am in the Hunter Welcome Center. To learn more about the event, click on this link. To purchase tickets, please click on this link. If you have questions about the event, please email M.C. Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.