Procedure for Reserving a Room:
Requests to use the Mabee Business Building are approved by the Dean’s office. All requests should be submitted by using the form below, preferably at least two weeks prior to the event. Form are processed Monday-Friday during regular business hours. Once you have submitted the form the Dean’s Office will contact you via email to confirm or deny your room request.
- Fall semester: July 1st- December 15th
- Spring Semester: November 1- May 1st
- Summer: April 1st- August 15th
Criteria for use of the building is stated as follows:
1. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ACU campus.
2. The building should not be used by groups or individuals soliciting business where a profit motive is a primary ingredient.
3. Non-profit educational programs with business ties are encouraged.
4. Any ACU group or individual using the building must have a faculty or staff sponsor who agrees to be responsible for condition of room after event.
1. Please note that requests made on the day of the planned event/activity may not be processed in time, in which case the room will not be available for use.
2. No glitter is to be used, or brought into any part of the building.
3. Food and drinks are permitted in the building.
4. Spills should be reported immediately to the Dean’s Office.
5. Please make sure that any and all trash is removed after event.
6. Groups leaving food debris or trash will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.
7. Please let the Dean’s office know of any problems with the room.
Right to Revoke Privileges:
The Dean’s Office reserves the right to revoke any and all current or future reservations based upon the violation of any portion of these guidelines and policies.
For rental fees, please click here.
Distinguished Speakers Series
We're excited to host Brett Biggs, executive vice president and chief financial officer for Walmart, as COBA’s Fall 2016 Distinguished Speaker.
Join us on October 25 for the Distinguished Speaker Series luncheon beginning at 11:45 am in the Hunter Welcome Center. To learn more about the event, click on this link. To purchase tickets, please click on this link. If you have questions about the event, please email M.C. Jennings at email@example.com.