Communication Sciences and Disorders (MS)
- The speech-language pathology program is a two-year program consisting of 36 classroom hours and 16 hours of clinical practicum
- The Higher Ed program provides students with multiple options in college administration and prepares students for doctoral work
Organizational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- The online Doctor of Education program prepares professionals in a variety of contexts for leadership roles with one of four tracks in higher education, conflict resolution, principalship, or school superintendent.
- The interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in the Study of Aging is an 18-hour non-thesis program offered through the Pruett Gerontology Center within the College of Education and Human Services.
Occupational Therapy (MS)
- The OT program is a 69-hour program that equips students to successfully complete the requirements for licensure as occupational therapists in approximately 30 months.
School of Social Work (MSSW)
- The Master’s of Social Work program offers innovative curriculum and supervised internships aimed at preparing leading social work practitioners in the field.
The certificate in social services administration requires 18 hours, and prepares you to successfully enter into human service and governmental agencies, and non-profit organizations.