Online Registration for Summit 2016 is now closed.
You can register on site starting Sunday, September 18th at 3:00 p.m. We will be available in the window of the campus store in the McGlothlin Campus Center to register and check in participants and answer any questions.
We are looking forward to having you all on campus for Summit!
Questions may be directed to the ACU Summit office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-674-3750.
This year, Summit is offering two separate All-Day Tracks: Faith Form and Medical Missions. To attend these tracks, simply show up at the Hunter Welcome Center in Zone C of the McCaleb Conference Center; no extra registration is required. click here to read more.
- College of Biblical Studies
- Siburt Institute
- Halbert Institute for Missions
- Center for Women in Christian Service
- Center for Youth and Family Ministry
- Center for Restoration Studies
- ACU Press
- Campus Bookstore
- ACU Dining Service
- Alumni Association
- Women for ACU
- ACU Summit 2015 CD/DVD Orders
- ACU Summit 2015 on iTunes
- ACU Summit 2014 in iTunes
- ACU Summit on YouTube