Below is a complete list of possible internship locations sorted by continent and the activities featured at each location. We have tried to secure a wide variety of locations both rural and urban as well as a wide variety of activities. Look through the list to find a site you are interested in going. You can go anywhere in the world! If any of these sites catches your attention, learn more about how to apply
|Burkina Faso||Dano: Outreach and discipleship among the Dagara people, an illiterate people group in one of the poorest areas of Africa.|
|Egypt||Cairo: Sports ministry to both Christian and Muslim youth with largest church in Middle East.|
|Ghana||Accra: Orphanage work and teaching in the Village of Hope. Clinic work is also an option. (Only for apprentices of 6-24 months.)|
|South Africa||Stellenbosch: Sports ministry conducting multiple camps and more.|
|Tanzania||Mwanza: Multifaceted urban and village outreach.|
|Togo||Kara: Mentoring and evangelism with an experienced team to numerous villages|
|Uganda||Mbale: Work in outreach and teaching in schools and villages with a large established team.|
1. Namwianga: Work in a SE refugee camp.
2. Solwezi: Work in remote villages with small churches, a school and nearby refugee camps.
|Zimbabwe||Harare: Work with impoverished children in an orphanage including camp.|
1. Beijing: Serve blind children at the Bethel House orphanage.
2. Jingzhou: Teach English in the University of Yangtze and work with small groups.
|Japan||Osaka: Participate in a house church network and relief efforts.|
|Malaysia||Petaling Jaya: Ministry under local leadership on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur.|
1. Cebu City: Work with children, youth and Bible institute.
2. Give a Goat: Serve alongside a ministry providing sustainable solutions to impoverished families.
|Singapore||Ministry to youth and children in an established church of 200.|
1. Chiang Mai: University ministry on two campuses under the direction of an experienced team.
2. Chiang Mai: Service in the Christians based Agape House orphanage.
|America Samoa||Pago Pago: Youth ministry including camp and VBS type work.|
1. Brisbane: Relational youth ministry, outreach and camp work in a postmodern city.
2. Sydney: Ministry and outreach via a local house church.
1. Auckland: Youth ministry under the direction of local elders.
2. Mataura: Congregational and youth work in a rural setting.
|Antigua||St. Johns: Mentoring and education work among youth.|
|Argentina||Buenos Aires: Youth and small group ministry in an established church.|
1. Itu: Ministry focused on use of counseling in outreach, team preparation and more.
2. Niteroi: Community outreach using English classes.
3. Recife: Youth and small group work with growing church.
4. Salvador: Outreach and youth work in a highly multicultural city of four million.
|Costa Rica||San Jose: Work under a local minister while attending language school.|
|Honduras||Choluteca: Multifaceted (ag, med, outreach, development) ministry with Mission Lazarus. (ACU applicants will be considered alongside applicants from other universities. Final acceptance is determined by partnership, not entirely by WWW.)|
1. Mexico City: Participate in the life of a network of house churches.
2. Morelia: Work in cell groups, youth, English and other ministries.
|Nicaragua||Jinotega: Facilitate multiple short-term teams while working with clinics, schools and indigenous outreach and.|
1. Arequipa: Work with development programs and house churches.
2. Lima: Small group work among middle class and outreach to the marginalized.
|USA||Miami: Sports camp and follow up youth work in Hispanic middle class.|
|Croatia||Split: Youth work, including camp and teaching English.|
1. Bristol: City outreach and youth work in secular England.
2. Nottingham: City outreach and youth work in secular England.
1. St. Petersburg: Evangelism and mentoring in both small group and one on one settings.
2. Tomsk: Working with orphans, homeless, and university students in various ministry settings.
|Turkey||Antalya: Cooperate with multiple churches under the direction of vocational missionaries.|
|New York||Bronx: Cell church participation and outreach in the network of the MetroSoul.|
|Oregon||Portland: Inner-city ministry with PUMP Oregon.|
|Texas||Houston: Inner-city / immigrant work with Impact Houston.|