Compelling Theatre · Competitive Training · Christian Artists
The ACU Theatre integrates artistic excellence, spiritual depth, intellectual pursuit and physical soundness to create an environment where exceptional theatre happens and exceptional theatre artists are shaped.
Peter and the Starcatcher | Spring Musical Comedy
By Rick Elice
Based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Music by Wayne Barker
Directed by Kari Hatfield
“Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough...”
In this grownup’s prequel to Peter Pan, Peter and the Starcatcher takes a hilarious romp through the Neverland you never knew. In this Tony Award-winning play with music, a dozen actors play more than 100 unforgettable characters using their enormous talent, ingenious stagecraft and the limitless possibilities of imagination. This swashbuckling production will have you hooked from the moment you let your imagination take flight!
April 21-22, 28-29 at 7:30 p.m.
April 23 and 30 at 2 p.m.
Talkback on April 28
Dinner option on April 22
Recommended for the whole family
Katherine (Bailey) Hargrave ('11) booked another six-month contract with Hong Kong Disney performing in The Little Mermaid.
- Brynn Smith ('13) will be playing Dyanne in Million Dollar Quartet on Norwegian Cruise Line starting in April.
Owen Beans ('14) will be starring in Life Could Be a Dream this fall at Cortland Repertory Theatre
- Jacob Alexander ('16) is currently in It Shoulda Been You at Uptown Players in Dallas. The show is running through April 9.
To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday Trailer
- After Zoey: August 19-21, 26-28, 2016
- Just Jazz: September 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Man of La Mancha: October 21-23, 2016
- The Dream of the Burning Boy: November 14-19, 2016
- To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday: February 10-12, 17-19, 2017
- The Mountaintop: March 2-4, 2017
- Peter and the Starcatcher: April 21-23, 28-30, 2017