Support for iTunes U Instructors
Apple has provided a number of resources to help you get started. Visit Apple's Support Website to find the following.
- iTunes U User's Guide (PDF)
Learn how to manage an iTunes U course and course content.
- Uploading Content? Get the iTunes U Copyright Overview (PDF)
Public domain, fair use, TEACH Act, and copyright licensing info.
- Discussion Forums
Forums for course managers, content creators, and content users.
Other places to get help
- For ACU or Summer Online courses, contact the Adams Center
- For Public content that is not an official ACU course, or to release content from a course to the public site, please contact Scott Kilmer with Strategic Marketing.
- Release Form (permission for using audio, video or photos on Web or iTunes U)
Add iTunes U as a Course Tool
- Log in to myACU
- Find the courses portlet and click on show all semsters
- Click on the wrench icon next to the course that you want to create this tool for.
- Click the Create Tools link and use the drop down menu next to create an iTunes U course tool.
- Note: Course tools should be available 24 hours after your creation request.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU