Support for iTunes U Instructors
Apple has provided a number of resources to help you get started. Visit Apple's Support Website to find the following.
- iTunes U User's Guide (PDF)
Learn how to manage an iTunes U course and course content.
- Uploading Content? Get the iTunes U Copyright Overview (PDF)
Public domain, fair use, TEACH Act, and copyright licensing info.
- Discussion Forums
Forums for course managers, content creators, and content users.
Other places to get help
- For ACU contact the Adams Center
- For Public content that is not an official ACU course, or to release content from a course to the public site, please contact Dr. Kyle Dickson (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the AT&T Learning Studio.
- Release Form (permission for using audio, video or photos on Web or iTunes U)
Add iTunes U as a Course Tool
- Log in to myACU
- Find the courses portlet and click on show all semsters
- Click on the wrench icon next to the course that you want to create this tool for.
- Click the Create Tools link and use the drop down menu next to create an iTunes U course tool.
- Note: Course tools should be available 24 hours after your creation request.
Vision in Action
Watch the video above to witness the future of Abilene Christian University taking shape.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU