The Center for International Education goes through a company called EShip Global to facilitate the shipping of documents.
To initiate the process to pay for a document to be shipped to you, go to https://study.eshipglobal.com/ and follow these instructions:
- Create a free student account from the menu on the left.
- Initiate a shipment by clicking on “receive a shipment from a university.”
- Choose Texas, and ACU as the sending institution, and the Center for International Education as the department sending your document.
- Carefully enter your receiving address information. Double check that your address is correct so you can receive your documents successfully.
- Add a local phone number, and get a quote of how much it will cost.
- Pay for the shipment by credit card.
- Our office will be notified once you have completed your entry. We will send your document out as soon as possible this. No mail will be sent during the ACU holiday period between Christmas and New Year.
- You will be sent notification and a tracking number once your packages have shipped.
- If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com.