The ACU Graduate School has partnered with a company called eShipGlobal to facilitate the shipping of your admissions package, which contains your official letter of admission and I-20. eShipGlobal is an online service that allows you to easily verify your shipping address and pay for express mail delivery with a major credit card. All communication related to your shipment or tracking information will be handled by eshipGlobal.
To create your shipment with eShipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Visit the eShipGlobal website and click on "Sign up" to create a new account.
- Enter the required information and click "Register".
- An activation email will be generated and sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link to activate your account. If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact eShipGlobal. Additional contact information can be found at eShipGlobal.com. ACU is not able to assist you with your confirmation email.
- You will receive another email indicating that your activation was successful. You can now log into the eShipGlobal website and create a shipment label.
- To create a shipment label, go to eShipGlobal, enter your email address and password, and click "Login".
- You will see your welcome page. Click on "Receive a Package from Universities".
- Choose Texas either from the drop-down menu or the map. You can also type "Abilene Christian University" in the University Search box.
- Scroll down and choose "Abilene Christian University" and click "Continue".
- Then choose "Graduate School" and click "Continue". Do NOT choose any other option.
- Your profile information should populate in the shipping fields. Make any necessary changes or corrections, and click "Ship/Quote".
- Enter your payment information and click "Submit". You will receive a confirmation from eShipGlobal when your transaction has been approved. An email will be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions notifying us of your shipment label creation. We will then print out your shipment label once your documents are ready to ship, and you will be notified by eShipGlobal once the packet has been picked up for delivery.
Tracking information for your shipment will be provided by eShipGlobal. If you have questions about your shipment, please contact eShipGlobal. Additional contact information can be found at eShipGlobal.com.
For questions reagrding this process, please contact Graduate Admissions at 325-674-2933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.