How To Apply
- Visit acu.edu/grad to learn about graduate programs at ACU or request information about a specific program.
- Complete an Online Application to the ACU Graduate School
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Send us your completed application documents.
- If required, take the GRE or GMAT and request that your official scores be sent to ACU, using ACU's GRE code: 6001. For more information, visit ets.org/gre or gmat.com.
Note: International students have additional requirements. Please see the International Student Resources page for more information.