Master of Science in Social Work (MSSW)
ACU’s Master of Science in Social Work combines valuable internships with world-class classroom preparation and cutting-edge research. Graduates find fulfilling careers in fields such as child protective services, non-profit agency management, mental health professions, and child services.
Why Graduate Studies in Social Work at ACU?
- Advanced curriculum based on evidence based practice.
- Very high level of academic rigor and one of less than 5% of MSSW accredited programs which requires a masters thesis.
- Program available through ‘remote learning’ for advanced year placements and coursework. Classes scheduled conveniently for one day per week (advanced year) or 2 days per week (foundation year).
- Fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). One of very few CSWE accredited MSSW programs that integrates faith and the social work curriculum.
- Prepares graduates to be competent practitioners who are able to incorporate their faith and best evidence into practice.
- Faculty and students collaborative academic opportunities with clinical research, presentations, and publication.