For Applicants of the Standard Program
- Pay the $50 application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA; If undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, the GRE or MAT entrance exam is required. Our GRE code is 6001;
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application)
- A personal statement addressing your motivation for graduate studies and entering the social work profession, including reflections on the four themes of the ACU School of Social Work- evidence-based practice, God’s gift of diversity, faith and social work, and social justice;
For Applicants of the Advanced Standing Program
In addition to the requirements listed above, applicants of the advanced program must submit the following.
- One letter of recommendation must be from a former social work professor
For questions regarding the program, admissions requirements, or the application process, please contact Graduate Admissions at 800-460-6228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application materials should be sent to:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29140
Abilene, Texas 79699-9140