A cohort of 22 students will be accepted from a pool of applications submitted by recent graduates of accredited undergraduate programs. These positions will be determined based on the level of qualification of each student.
- Complete an online Graduate School application;
- Pay the $50 application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous college work (official means an original with the seal that comes directly from the issuing institution to ACU). The transcript must indicate a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Admissions are made on the assumption that applicants will have the bachelor's degree by the time of matriculation, and if not, the Graduate School admission is void;
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate approximate 3.00 and a minimum prerequisite GPA to 3.25
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application);
- Applicants must have performed a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer/observation activity in an OT setting, online form available;
- Applicants must achieve acceptable evaluations on interviews by a panel of OT faculty and practitioners;
- Applicants must complete an essay as part of the application process. ACU requires occupational therapy applicant to submit a 2-3 page, double spaced personal essay regarding your interest in and journey towards the field of occupational therapy. This essay can include but is not limited to: personal experiences; faith experiences; and/ or clinical observations that have influenced your decision to apply to occupational therapy school here at ACU.
*Note: The acceptance threshold may be higher due to the competitive nature of acceptance.