- Complete an online Graduate School application;
- Pay the $50 application fee;
- Official Transcript indicating the successful completion of a Master’s degree from a COAMFTE-accredited Marriage and Family Therapy program. If a Master’s degree was earned from a MFT program not accredited by COAMFTE, the transcript must be evaluated by the Program Director to demonstrate the student’s achievement of the COAMFTE foundational curriculum requirements;
- A written purpose statement declaring why the applicant wishes to advance his/her career into the specialization of medical family therapy.
- Two professional letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant's clinical competence.
For questions regarding the program, admissions requirements, or the application process, please contact Graduate Admissions at 855-822-3267 or email@example.com.
Application materials should be sent to:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29140
Abilene, Texas 79699-9140