Direct Stafford Loan
Graduate Stafford loans are fixed-rate student loans for graduate students attending a college or university at least half time. Stafford loans are the most common and one of the lowest-cost ways to pay for school.
Stafford Loan Benefits
- Low fixed interest rate of 6.8% APR (subsidized and unsubsidized) through 2013
- Borrow up to $20,500 per year
- No payments while enrolled in school
- Acceptance not based on credit
- For more information regarding eligibility, see Direct Stafford Loan