The admission requirements for the Education program are as follows:
- Complete an online application;
- Pay the $50 application fee;
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field from a regionally accredited college or university or comparable non-U.S. university (see specific department for any additions or exceptions);
- Submit official transcripts showing all previous college work;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA;
- Submit a current resume;
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application);
- Submit a purpose statement (two pages, double spaced) including philosophy of education;
- Have access to an accredited EC-12 school classroom and school district/system.
*Students who successfully complete this degree plan may be eligible to become a candidate for principal certification in Texas. Candidates for principal certification from states other than Texas are strongly encouraged to contact the appropriate state department of education for more information regarding certification requirements.For assistance deciding which program is right for you, request information or speak with an enrollment advisor by calling 855-219-7300. You can also reach us at email@example.com.