Why a Master of Education at ACU?
- The M.Ed. program at ACU is unique in that it is focused on preparing graduates to take on leadership roles in a variety of educational settings from a Christian perspective.
- All coursework can be completed online, allowing students to complete the program without taking time away from work.
- Students receive individual attention from distinguished faculty members and are challenged through a rigorous graduate curriculum and innovative teaching concepts.
- ACU's M.Ed. program utilizes the nationally recognized ISLLC standards, which prepares students for leadership opportunities on a national level.
- Graduates of ACU's M.Ed. program have a 90 percent or greater pass rate on the principal and superintendent certification exams.