The admission requirements for the Graduate Certificate in the Study of Aging are as follows:
- Complete an online Graduate School application;
- Pay the $50 application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related are and evidence of an overall productive GPA;
- A personal interview with the Director of the Pruett Gerontology Center.
- Complete an online application to the ACU Graduate School and pay the application fee.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended. If you are still enrolled in an undergraduate program, send us your unofficial transcripts so we can begin reviewing your application.
- Send us your completed application documents. For a detailed list of requirements, see above.