The admission requirements for the certificate in Leadership of Digital Learning program are as follows:
- A completed application and $25 application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree in education or related field from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A purpose statement (2 pages double spaced, typed) including philosophy of education.
For assistance deciding if this program is right for you, request information, or speak with an enrollment advisor by calling 325-674-6911 or toll-free 855-822-3267. You can also reach us at email@example.com.